All activities will take place at University of Neuchâtel
- Wednesday, December 6th / Friday, December 8th: Faculty of Economics and Business, building located at A. L. Breguet 2, Neuchâtel
- Thursday, December 7th: University main building, located at Avenue du Premier Mars, 26, Neuchâtel
Wednesday, December 6th and Thursday, December 7th Microcity EPFL , rue de la Maladière 71, Neuchâtel
Thursday 7th December, 19:30 P.M, Casino de Neuchâtel , Faubourg du Lac 14, Neuchâtel
- From Zurich Airport by train (direction Lausanne, every hour at h:01; duration: 1h48)
- From Geneva Airport by train (direction Zurich, every hour at h:25; duration: 1h20)
- Neuchâtel is directly connected by train (no transboarding) with Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne
A list of Hotels closed to the venue are provided below. Room reservations should be made directly with the hotel.
Best Western Premier, Hôtel Beaulac (****), Esplanade Léopold-Robert 2, 2000 Neuchâtel
Single – CHF 200, Double – CHF 240
Hotel des Arts (***), Rue J.-L. Pourtalès 3, 2000 Neuchâtel
Single – CHF 100, Double – CHF 155
Hotel Touring au Lac (***), Place Numa-Droz 1, 2001 Neuchâtel
Single – 122 CHF, Double – CHF 144
Please check here Switzerland regulations in order to apply for your visa.
The university town of Neuchâtel (Neuenburg in German) lies on the northern shore of the eponymous lake. The medieval core of the town, the castle and the collegiate church dating back to the 12th century lend Neuchâtel its characteristic charm.
The Museum of Art and History in the "Palais des Beaux-Arts" (Palace of the Fine Arts) houses four thematically separate collections: fine arts, applied arts, numismatics and history. The exhibits include the automaton collection of Jacquet-Droz.
The Laténium is the largest archaeological museum in Switzerland and exhibits over 50,000 years of regional history. The archaeological park's main focus is dedicated to finds dating back to the La-Tène Epoch.
- - Old town – castle and collegiate church dating from the 12th century, Hôtel du Peyrou dating from the 18th century and Place des Halles.
- - Chaumont – Neuchâtel's 'house mountain' (1100 metres above sea level) with a wonderful all-round view of the Bernese Alps, Montblanc Massif and three Jura lakes.
- - Jacquet-Droz automata collection – selected examples of the world-famous watch and automata production of the 18th century at the Musée d'art et d'histoire (Art and History Museum) Neuchâtel.
- - Laténium Museum – 50'000 years of local history - modern presentation at the archaeological park and museum.
- - Papilliorama-Nocturama in Kerzers – a tropical experience world with exotic butterflies and a lot of nocturnal animals.
More info on Activities and Events in Neuchatel .